Leverage the NIST Cybersecurity Framework as a tool for effectively managing surprises.
LogicManager’s Enterprise Risk Management software for nonprofits and charities ties existing risk management activities to the strategic goals they impact via patent-pending Taxonomy technology. With an increased focus on risk transparency and corporate social responsibility (CSR), more and more civil and social organizations are looking to adopt a risk-based approach to nonprofit risk management in order to protect the communities they serve.
From small organizations to large multinational institutions, LogicManager’s risk management solutions for nonprofits and charities help you oversee day-to-day activities, and relate individual occurrences to your group’s main initiatives and strategic goals.
- Use risk assessments to identify, score, and track the cross-silo nature of reputational, operational, financial, and other types of risk.
- Manage regulations, adherence, and mandates with built-in standards libraries.
- Report and track progress over time by monitoring important KRIs, risk management metrics, performance standards, and more.
- Meet legal requirements from ISO, OSHA, the EPA, and other organizations with EHS software.
- Improve business performance and track governance objectives with our integrated risk services.
LogicManager’s ERM Charter provides organizations the foundation and framework needed to build an ERM program.
Manage contracts with renewal tracking, document management and engagement of key individuals across silos.
LogicManager is populated with a risk assessment template framework build on best-practices, industry-specific content, and more.
See it in Action!
Founded with a focus on customer satisfaction, risk management expertise, and cost effective innovation, LogicManager is the leading provider of ERM software.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to see a live product demonstration, or request a pricing quote.