A holistic, risk-based approach to manage the processes, resources and risks of your organization’s supply chain.
LogicManager’s ERM software for government helps both state and local departments, and their affiliations, adhere to some of the highest compliance requirements and standards. Regulatory compliance must come alongside accountability to the public, whether through unemployment payments, Medicare, or the provision of common goods. Furthermore, effective risk management in government alongside expansive risk-based business continuity software plans ensures the maintenance of these obligations as well as full operational functionality during a crisis.
LogicManager’s comprehensive ERM software provides governmental agencies the ability to grow and expand their risk management program in line with best practices, and at their own pace.
- Bring together risk management, compliance, and business continuity.
- Communicate and coordinate cross-functionally to increase efficiency.
- Manage regulations, adherence and mandates with built-in standards libraries.
- Conduct audits and assess progress over time.
- Integrate compliance initiatives across multiple federal and local requirements.
- Meet environmental health and safety requirements with EHS compliance software.
Leverage the NIST Cybersecurity Framework as a tool for effectively managing surprises.
Ensure all your vendors are meeting expectations and staying up-to-date with all applicable compliance requirements.
LogicManager is populated with a risk assessment template framework build on best-practices, industry-specific content, and more.
See it in Action!
Founded with a focus on customer satisfaction, risk management expertise, and cost effective innovation, LogicManager is the leading provider of ERM software.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to see a live product demonstration, or request a pricing quote.