Security Incident Management Software
What is Security Incident Management?
Security incident management is the process of identifying, assessing, and managing threats to a company’s IT infrastructure, both electronic and physical. More specifically, information security issues are not limited to data breaches and can include issues such as a lost or stolen laptop, web application security issues, and attempted malware attacks.
The goal of a security incident management system is to maintain a comprehensive view of your IT infrastructure and to have a cybersecurity incident response plan in place.
As company data sources expand, organizations must have best practices in place to monitor, detect, and efficiently respond to privacy incidents. A successful cybersecurity incident response plan integrates industry standards, which ensure companies are complying with corporate governance requirements as they implement controls.
What are the Benefits of Security Incident Reporting Software?
Security incident reporting software gives companies the tools to monitor all existing security and privacy issues, as well as predict future incidents. A comprehensive cybersecurity incident management program can escalate, respond to, and report on cybersecurity incidents.
In the event an incident occurs, cybersecurity incident management software allows for a smooth remediation process. With a formal cybersecurity incident response plan in place, employees can easily report an issue and automatically communicate with the right people to resolve it.
Incident reporting software gives you the ability to assign ownership of various issues, build out workflows for the remediation process, and provide the current status of issues across the enterprise. It can also help you identify trends in the incidents that have occurred more efficiently than if you had to track down information manually. Having an automated system allows companies to focus their efforts on additional tasks, such as building a more robust IT infrastructure to prevent future incidents.
LogicManager ties for the highest overall position for Ability to Execute in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management Solutions.
LogicManager’s Security Incident Management Software
Our cybersecurity incident management system gives you the tools to effectively handle unforeseen circumstances including information security and privacy incidents. LogicManager’s security incident management software enables you to outline a comprehensive process from the initial escalation of an incident, to its resolution, to prevention.
- Security Incident Forms: Employees can submit a webform in the event of a security or privacy incident, such as a phishing attack or stolen phone. Expand webform response fields with LogicManager’s automated and configurable visibility rules. The customized form allows companies to gather more relevant and accurate information about the issue.
- Automated Tasks and Workflows: Configure webforms to forward to the appropriate party for immediate remediation using LogicManager’s automated workflows. Efficiently notify affected parties, whether it be customers or employees, when a breach occurs.
- Access Rights Restriction: Designate ownership to appropriate parties within the organization to view sensitive information. Adjust restriction settings as more people become involved.
- Centralized Platform and Taxonomy: LogicManager’s security incident management software compiles relevant information to prevent, assess, and respond to future incidents by creating relationships between incidents, risks, departments, people, and more with our taxonomy technology.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Generate reports on anything from the status of submitted incidents to the progress of your incident management prevention program using our business intelligence reporting engine.
- Information Security Prevention: Leverage LogicManager’s pre-built content such as ISO 27001 and ISO 22301, and SANS CIS CSCs 7 to align your business continuity plan with these industry standards and more.
- API Integration: Seamlessly merge the results from security scans, such as penetration testing findings to prioritize and track the issues using LogicManager’s API integration capabilities.
Get this solution.
If you’re already a LogicManager customer, you can contact your advisory analysts to activate this plugin! If you’re new to LogicManager, you can request a personalized demo to see our cybersecurity incident management software in action.
- Incident and Case Management for Healthcare OrganizationsLogicManager Analyst Team2019-04-02T13:46:20-04:00
- Operational Risk Management SoftwareLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-17T14:58:57-04:00
- ISO 19600: Risk-Based Compliance ManagementLogicManager Analyst Team2018-08-10T10:55:56-04:00
- User Access Governance Software and TemplateLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-26T09:47:20-04:00
- Supply Chain ManagementBernie Lapierre2019-02-26T11:33:19-05:00
- Mobile Banking Risk Assessment: Electronic Banking Examination ChecklistLogicManager Analyst Team2019-03-05T16:28:10-05:00
- Supplier Onboarding and Vendor Onboarding Software and ChecklistsLogicManager Analyst Team2019-06-12T12:00:11-04:00
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) ComplianceLogicManager Analyst Team2019-10-04T10:57:37-04:00
- PCI DSS Compliance Software and ChecklistBernie Lapierre2019-07-18T16:30:04-04:00
- NFPA 1600 Standard on Business Continuity and Disaster RecoveryLogicManager Analyst Team2018-10-01T13:31:33-04:00