Cybersecurity Risk Management
Stop data breaches, keep your business up and running, and protect your customers with LogicManager’s cybersecurity risk management software.
You’re a cyber expert.
Chief risk officers, senior management, and the board are becoming increasingly concerned with cyber risk management. The fact is, companies can’t exist without the Internet, and cyber attacks don’t show any signs of slowing down. IT disruptions and data breaches pose a huge threat to your organization’s business continuity, consumers, and overall reputation. It’s your job to identify the vulnerabilities in all of your company’s technological resources and design controls to ensure cyber risk never manifests. LogicManager’s cybersecurity risk management software helps you keep your information safe and your company out of the spotlight.
But you could use a hand.
Protecting your organization doesn’t take a huge investment in new technology. All you need is a top-rated cybersecurity risk management software.
Using spreadsheets and emails to track data and policies puts your company at risk of non-compliance and severe oversights.
Engaging the proper business units requires an unnecessary amount of effort without an automated cybersecurity risk management framework.
Without a centralized cybersecurity tool, staying on top of ever-changing standards, regulations, and emerging threats is nearly impossible.
Reporting on cyber risk management is a headache when you have to hunt for the information you need among different systems.
LogicManager is your solution.
Meet your new cybersecurity risk management software. It erases all of your pain points at once.
Experience a Customized Cybersecurity Risk Management Solution.
We’ve built our cybersecurity risk management software with you in mind. Explore some of the pre-built, industry-specific content that comes with LogicManager. We’ve created these custom plugins to make your risk management process a painless one.
- Cybersecurity Incident Management Software and Response PlanLeah Gourley2019-07-18T16:31:32-04:00
- NIST Cybersecurity FrameworkLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:26:39-04:00
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment FrameworkLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:34:42-04:00
- EU NIS Directive ComplianceLeah Gourley2019-07-18T16:29:15-04:00
- SOC 2 Compliance ChecklistLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:33:11-04:00
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT)LogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:39:04-04:00
- User Access Governance Software and TemplateLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-26T09:47:20-04:00
- PCI DSS Compliance Software and ChecklistBernie Lapierre2019-07-18T16:30:04-04:00
- 23 NYCRR 500 Cybersecurity ComplianceLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:38:22-04:00
- Software Asset Management (SAM) Tools | LogicManager SAM SoftwareLeah Gourley2019-07-18T16:17:14-04:00
- Threat and Vulnerability Management ToolLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:40:24-04:00
LogicManager ties for the highest overall position for Ability to Execute in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management Solutions.
Go the extra mile.
We know that you love to go beyond the call of duty. With your cyber risk management process improved, you can focus on doing just that. Our cybersecurity software is designed to help you align strategic business goals with operational objectives. By giving you an enterprise-wide view of your risk at all times, LogicManager drastically reduces the time and money you spend on cybersecurity, and helps you protect your business.
We’re along for the ride.
When you sign on to LogicManager, we pair you with a team of advisory analysts who are as invested in your success as you are. They’re your partner throughout the lifetime of your subscription. They get you up and running with one-on-one training sessions, upload all of your existing data into the system, help you build the reports you need, and are available to answer any technical and best practice questions you have.
“ I want to be able to see down the road. I want to be able to protect the company and ultimately our customers and our share base, and make sure that we’re protected. That’s what LogicManager has helped us address. This is getting us to a point where we can proactively manage risk and avoid it. ”
Brian Tessier | IT and Professional Services Category Manager, DentaQuest
Want to learn more?
We’ve prepared this just for you. With LogicManager’s cybersecurity software and unlimited support, you can lead your company to an integrated approach to cyber risk management. In no time, you’ll be well on your way to protecting your company’s information, maintaining its reputation, and achieving your goals. Download our free datasheet to learn more about the benefits of our cybersecurity risk management software.