Live Webinar: How to Integrate Risk & Governance Areas
Date: Thursday, July 18th at 2:00pm EST, 1:00pm CT, 11:00am PT
Risk and governance activities should provide a structure through which corporations set and pursue their objectives.
However, information on risk, performance, and compliance is often gathered on different spreadsheets, word docs, and systems across departments.
Traditional functions like ERM, Finance, Vendor Management, Compliance, Information Security, Audit, Business Continuity, Policy Management, and others all rely on common information – think risk assessments, controls, business processes, applications, vendors, policies etc. However, using different methods and tools across silos makes it hard to even locate, let alone compare and aggregate, this data in a meaningful way.
Operating in functional silos without a shared process and risk language makes it hard to objectively identify, assess, and evaluate the most critical threats to strategic goals. It also leads to unnecessarily duplicative activities and subjective decision making, which makes processes inefficient and ineffective.
To solve these challenges, we invite you to attend our complimentary webinar:
How to Integrate Risk & Governance Areas
Presenter: LogicManager CEO, Steven Minsky.
Mr. Minsky is a recognized speaker and a certified instructor on the subject of ERM.
- Identify four key governance challenges shared by organizations across all industries, as well as how they impact your business
- Organize information by resource — such as people, vendors, and applications — rather than use or department, and link each to associated business processes
- Design an effective process management framework by applying the three fundamental stages of risk management: Identify & Assess, Mitigate/Control, and Monitor
We’ll walk through building a standardized structure, or risk taxonomy, to integrate risk and governance areas while realizing the following benefits:
- Manage complexity where it matters
- Objectively prioritize activities with standardized risk assessment scales & criteria
- Identify unnecessary duplication and rework
- Satisfy multiple requirements with existing activities
- Objectify conclusions to enable issue escalation
- Gain a panoramic view over disparate controls and tests
To receive CPE credit for this webinar, please respond to at least 3 of the polling questions during the session.
LogicManager, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Prerequisites: None (no advance preparation required)
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Field of Study: Management Services
Credits Available: 1.0 CPE Credit
Advance Preparation: None
Program Level: Overview
LogicManager does not currently charge any fees for attending its presentations. If, however, one of our programs has to be cancelled unexpectedly, we will reach out via your registration email as soon as possible.
To submit a complaint or draw our attention to a point of concern as relates to one or more of our programs, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the form to register.