Live Webinar: Presenting Risk Management to the Board
Current and Future Trends
Date: Wednesday, December 12th at 2:00pm ET, 1:00pm CT, 11:00am PT
Today’s boards of directors are under more pressure than ever to have effective risk management systems in place. Because of this, boards are looking to their risk managers to see where their companies stand in terms of risk. The questions for risk managers are:
What should you present to the board today?
The challenge is in assembling information across functions and levels, while keeping one comprehensible picture of risk for the board. How are you going to objectively prioritize or rank your organization’s risks? Are you able to link operational risks to the strategic goals they impact? How do you demonstrate the effectiveness of mitigation activities?
Which future trends should you prepare for?
What is the role and accountability for 10K/10Q risk factor disclosures? What do private companies need to know?
To answer these questions, register for our complimentary webinar:
Presenting Risk Management to the Board: Current and Future Trends
Presenter: LogicManager CEO, Steven Minsky.
Mr. Minsky is a recognized speaker and a certified instructor on the subject of ERM.
- Leverage standardized front-line risk assessments to assemble and aggregate information across silos.
- Prioritize mitigation activities using metrics including KRIs and KPIs.
- Align risk activities and strategic goals.
- Design board reports that prove the effectiveness of your ERM program.
- Overcoming challenges in assembling and aggregating information across silos
- Keeping one comprehensible picture of risk for the board
- Interpreting and comparing your organization’s most critical risks
- Linking operational risks to the strategic goals they impact
- Roles and accountability for 10K/ 10Q risk factor disclosures
To receive CPE credit for this webinar, please respond to at least 3 of the polling questions during the session.
LogicManager, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Prerequisites: None (no advance preparation required)
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Field of Study: Management Services
Credits Available: 1.0 CPE Credit
Advance Preparation: None
Program Level: Overview
LogicManager does not currently charge any fees for attending its presentations. If, however, one of our programs has to be cancelled unexpectedly, we will reach out via your registration email as soon as possible.
To submit a complaint or draw our attention to a point of concern as relates to one or more of our programs, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Please fill out the form to register.