On-Demand Webinar: How to Integrate Risk and Governance Areas
Watch the Webinar
Duration: 32 Minutes
Presenter: LogicManager CEO, Steven Minsky. Mr. Minsky is a recognized speaker and a certified instructor on the subject of ERM.
With traditional GRC functions like vendor management, information security, compliance, audit, and more all relying on common information, risk management activities can easily become unnecessarily duplicative. This makes identifying and determining the most important risks subjective which, in turn, causes existing processes to become inefficient and ineffective.
In this webinar, we’ll walk you through the process of building a standardized risk governance structure, also known as a taxonomy, so that you can:
- Manage complexity where it matters
- Prioritize existing risk management activities with risk assessments
- Find unnecessary duplication and rework
- Satisfy multiple requirements with existing risk management activities
- Objectify conclusions to enable issue escalation
- Gain a panoramic view over disparate controls and tests