Watch the Webinar
Duration: 30 Minutes
Presenter: LogicManager CEO, Steven Minsky
Today’s boards of directors are under more pressure than ever to have effective risk management reporting systems in place. Because of this, boards are looking to their risk managers to see where their companies stand in terms of risk. The questions for risk managers are:
What should you present to the board today?
How are you going to objectively prioritize or rank your organization’s risks? Are you able to link operational risks to the strategic goals they impact? How do you demonstrate the effectiveness of risk mitigation activities?
Which future trends should you be preparing for?
What is the role and accountability for 10K/10Q risk factor disclosures? What do private companies need to know?
To answer these questions, watch our on-demand webinar:
Presenting Risk Management to the Board – Current and Future Trends
- Overcoming challenges in assembling and aggregating risk management information across silos
- Keeping one comprehensible picture of risk for the board
- Quantifying your organization’s risks through enterprise-wide risk assessments
- Interpreting and comparing your organization’s most critical risks
- Linking operational risks to the strategic goals they impact
- Prioritizing operational mitigation activities and business metrics
- Roles and accountability for 10K/ 10Q risk factor disclosures
Please submit the form to the right, and the replay will begin automatically