Get organized and stay up to date with LogicManager’s policy management software.
LogicManager’s Exception Management Solution
Here’s what you can expect with LogicManager’s Exception Management solution package:
- Use LogicManager’s Taxonomy to keep an inventory and mapping of policies to be easily referenced at any point in time.
- Our policy exception incident form is instrumental in facilitating your exception management process. The form allows employees to submit requests for exceptions to policies.
- The secure incident form kicks off the policy exception workflow, which allows for processes to be automatically documented and addressed in a timely manner.
- Easily configure tasks to remind people of when a policy exception is about to expire so that you can reevaluate and determine whether the associated risk is still one you’re willing to take on.
- Our reporting capabilities include:
- A policy exception dashboard, which allows management to see where policies stand and any associated trends.
- An “Exceptions in the Next 30 Days” table style report that allows you to easily see all of the exceptions that have a review or renewal date coming up.
- A narrative report that allows you to easily see the most relevant information in the form of a one-pager.
Achieve Exception Management with LogicManager
Gain a holistic view of your policies
LogicManager offers a centralized repository of all policies, giving you the ability to track and remediate exceptions. This defined and iterative process allows you to continuously meet the ever evolving needs of your organization.
Minimize regulatory risk
By using a robust system to manage your policies, you’re able to easily meet the changing needs of regulators. Our system keeps you readily available to provide evidentiary support on how you’re governing your policies and shows that everything has gone through the proper approvals. LogicManager offers a full audit trail with time and date stamps showing when things changed, when exceptions were submitted and by whom.
What is Exception Management?
In today’s pandemic, there are more exceptions to the rule than ever before. The abnormalities in our day to day lives – like wearing masks, sanitizing frequently and social distancing – have impacted how businesses everywhere operate. Whether organizations are offering leniency or enforcing stricter regulations than usual, they’re forced to be flexible no matter how foolproof and comprehensive their policies may be when things are business as usual.
It’s hard to tell when things will return to “business as usual.” In order to stay on top of things, you need to be as efficient as possible. Otherwise, it will feel impossible to keep track of reviewing and approving the growing number of exception requests. LogicManager offers a comprehensive Exception Management solution that allows you to easily automate your processes and ensure that every request gets the attention and review it deserves.
Exception Management Risks
By carrying out your exception management efforts via spreadsheets and other manual processes, it’s difficult to gather evidence that you were not negligent. Proving that an incident did not materialize as a result of negligence can be a lengthy, arduous process when you must pull from various sources and compile a report from scratch. If something is missing, you could be subject to civil or criminal penalties.
Litigations due to negligent policies can be pricey, and they also hold a decline in your company’s reputation. When your reputation starts to take a turn for the worse, customers and prospects will follow – meaning a harsh impact on your bottom line.