Typically organizations operate in functional silos, which makes risk information hard to discover, collect and maintain. Controls may be unnecessarily duplicative and deciding what is most important is often subjective. A strategic view of risk is required for effective risk management.
Download this eBook to learn how to use a risk-based approach in your existing risk management processes and activities to prioritize and manage changes, and to help achieve operational goals. This will help you to streamline all of the governance activities taking place in your organization, and create a sustainable model for risk management.
Read this eBook to answer the following questions:
- What are my current operational challenges?
- How do I build an effective Risk Taxonomy framework?
- What will I achieve with a Risk Taxonomy framework?
- How do I connect critical risks to strategic goals?
- What are examples of companies who have successfully applied a Risk Taxonomy?