You have an Enterprise Risk Management role, which is just one of your many responsibilities.
These new responsibilities did not come with new resources. You hardly have enough time to do anything more than interview managers and report on the results, and yet you’re aware of the steadily increasing expectations from inside and outside your organization.
This educational eBook will walk you through the following top 5 best practices for conducting objective enterprise-wide risk assessments, with step-by-step tutorials and examples on how to achieve them.
In this eBook, we’ll cover how to improve risk assessments by:
- Taking a root-cause approach to risk management
- Standardizing risk assessment scales and criteria through risk assessment templates
- Linking risks to controls
- Connecting risks to strategic goals
- Embedding risk assessments in everyday activities at your organization
Please fill out the form to the right to download your copy.