Standardized process for managing cases and capturing incidents, without impacting your day-to-day personnel.
Healthcare organizations must contend with both operational and clinical risk while facing strategic issues of rising administrative costs, complex benefits collection, and a litigious environment. Reports are often inflexible and incapable of aggregating data to meet the needs of the board and senior leadership.
With LogicManager’s Enterprise Risk Management software, organizations and providers can assign ownership to risk and track which departments are in need of oversight from both a clinical and operational risk perspective. Our healthcare risk management solutions can sort and report on risk by clinic and hospital, or by function, allowing them to prioritize valuable resources and better serve patients.
With an evolving regulatory environment, risk management in healthcare is more important than ever for tracking key performance metrics in a centralized location, such as the rates of readmission and Hospital Acquired Conditions (HACs). Relating these metrics directly to the business processes that drive them reveals dependencies and allows your institution to make informed, risk-based decisions.
A flexible risk management framework is critical for meeting the needs of a complex and dynamic industry, and LogicManager’s healthcare and hospital risk management software ensures that however your organization is structured, your ERM program is operating with best practice methodologies.
- Through pre-built libraries of risk, requirements, and compliance standards, track all regulatory compliance requirements including: The Joint Commission, HIPAA, Medicare & Medicaid, Affordable Care Act, etc.
- Manage your financial reporting requirements including Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX).
- Track all privacy, patient and internal incidents from creation through timely and efficient resolution.
- Protect your reputation through good governance with integrated risk management software.
- Critical resource and policy management associated with key compliance concerns or risk management.
- Engage the front lines with our EHS software, and meet all legal requirements from organizations including: ISO, OSHA, the EPA, etc.
Winona Health used LogicManager to integrate their enterprise risk management (ERM) and incident management programs in just 45 days – winning the 2016 GRC Value Award in Risk Management. With LogicManager’s risk-based foundation, Winona Health is better able to identify the root causes of incidents, reduce the number of cases reported, and shorten incident processing time.
To learn more about how LogicManager enabled Winona Health to achieve value with a risk-based approach, download our case study.
Our dedicated team monitor regulations for changes and clarifications, automatically updating content and notifying those involved.
Integrate the Meaningful Use Specification guidelines into your framework.
LogicManager’s ERM Solution for Cybersecurity provides the essentials to quickly identify, assess, and evaluate cybersecurity risks.
See LogicManager in Action!
Founded with a focus on customer satisfaction, risk management expertise, and cost effective innovation, LogicManager is the leading provider of ERM software.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to see a live demonstration of our healthcare risk management software, or request a pricing quote.