Enterprise Risk Management for Banks
Prevent major financial and reputational losses with our risk management software for banks.
Meet Your Banking Risk Management Challenges Head On
To serve their customers best, financial institutions must assess and control a myriad of risks defined by the OCC, Federal Reserve, CFPB, and many more regulatory bodies. But risk management in banks goes far beyond compliance, as banks must be on the lookout for strategic, operational, price, liquidity, and reputational risk. Staying on top of these risks demands a powerful and flexible bank risk management program. LogicManager’s solutions are designed to meet the needs of your unique and dynamic industry.
How Can We Help You?
As a financial institution, your business needs to keep on top of risks coming from all conceivable angles. That’s why we’ve created a software that seamlessly integrates every aspect of enterprise risk management for banks like yours.
Simplify all of your financial reporting responsibilities with our powerful SOX Compliance Software.
Track all regulatory compliance requirements including FFIEC, FDIC, OCC, CFPB, Basel II, and other standards.
Operationalize your cybersecurity efforts to prevent breaches with our intuitive IT Security & Governance solution.
Identify the most critical risks in every part of your organization and allocate resources effectively with pre-built self-assessments.
We Make Highly-Recommended Risk Management Software for Banks
“It was a commitment that we made to the audit committee to get SOX up and running in a very short time frame and LogicManager was able to help us do that and it was a successful implementation. We saw almost immediate benefit from it.”
Dana Mynsberge, Manager, Corporate Audit | Cognition Financial
Some of Our Financial Customers
Experience Customized Enterprise Risk Management for Banks
We’ve built our risk framework for banks with you in mind. Check out some of the pre-built, industry-specific content that comes with our software. We have everything you need to make your bank risk management process a painless one.
- Software Asset Management (SAM) Tools | LogicManager SAM SoftwareLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:17:14-04:00
- Cybersecurity Incident Management Software and Response PlanLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:31:32-04:00
- SOC 2 Compliance ChecklistLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:33:11-04:00
- Customer Complaint Management SoftwareLogicManager Analyst Team2019-04-02T12:53:09-04:00
- Mobile Banking Risk Assessment: Electronic Banking Examination ChecklistLogicManager Analyst Team2019-03-05T16:28:10-05:00
- FFIEC Business Continuity PlanningLogicManager Analyst Team2019-03-04T15:27:29-05:00
- Fraud Risk Management SoftwareLogicManager Analyst Team2019-04-02T13:46:09-04:00
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT)LogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:39:04-04:00
- Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering ManagementLogicManager Analyst Team2019-04-02T13:46:41-04:00
- Consumer Compliance and ProtectionLogicManager Analyst Team2019-03-14T13:43:58-04:00
- Regulatory Exam ManagementBernie Lapierre2019-03-04T15:47:57-05:00
- Model Risk ManagementLogicManager Analyst Team2018-09-06T11:39:35-04:00
Transform How You Think About Risk
LogicManager’s platform is designed to alleviate the pain points in your bank’s enterprise risk management processes so you can focus on aligning and achieving operational and strategic goals across your organization.
LogicManager’s risk management software for banks and unlimited advisory services provide a risk-based framework and methodology to accomplish all of your risk assessment and governance activities, while simultaneously revealing the connections between those activities and the goals they impact.
“The value-add of LogicManager, to this point for us, has really been the analysts and their help. As much as it would be difficult to build this sort of thing out in a spreadsheet or in SharePoint, it is possible, but that consultancy and the ability to use the analysts to develop these reports and to understand what they’ve seen in different areas has really been the value-add.”
Matt Duffy, Vice President & GRC Program Manager | Bank of the Ozarks