LogicManager’s ERM Charter provides organizations the foundation and framework needed to build an ERM program.
The technology and telecommunications industries need an Enterprise Risk Management software platform that can keep up with the dynamic nature of their environment. Often operating in multiple countries, these companies need a solution to help them comply with regulations across borders, while managing incidents, day-to-day operations, and financial threats.
LogicManager’s patent-pending taxonomy technology and flexible ERM framework allows risk management teams in the technology and telecommunications industries to meet the expectations of their Boards of Directors and external regulators. By adopting a risk-based approach, these companies can easily identify emerging trends or threats in their environment, and assess their impacts on strategic goals before they materialize.
- Use risk assessments to identify, score, and track the cross-silo nature of reputational, operational, financial, and other types of risk.
- Manage regulations, adherence, and mandates with built-in standards libraries.
- Report and track progress over time by monitoring important KRIs, risk management metrics, performance standards, and more.
- Bring together risk management, compliance, business continuity, incident management and continuous performance improvement.
- Help maintain best practices and compliance with ISO, OSHA, the EPA, and other organizations with our environmental health and safety software.
Leverage the NIST Cybersecurity Framework as a tool for effectively managing surprises.
A holistic, risk-based approach to manage the processes, resources and risks of your organization’s supply chain.
LogicManager’s ERM Solution for Cybersecurity provides the essentials to quickly identify, assess, and evaluate cybersecurity risks.
See it in Action!
Founded with a focus on customer satisfaction, risk management expertise, and cost effective innovation, LogicManager is the leading provider of ERM software.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to see a live product demonstration, or request a pricing quote.