ISO 27001 Compliance Management Software
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) aims to answer the question, “How should this be done?” Align yourself with best practices, gain a competitive advantage and streamline your IT Governance program with LogicManager’s comprehensive ISO 27001 compliance software.
Why a Risk-Based Approach to ISO is important:
How LogicManager’s ISO 27001 Compliance Solution Helps
- Our Readiness Assessment breaks down the pre-formatted requirements for ISO 27001* (as well as 9001, 31000 and many others) into individual responsibilities, distributes tasks to activity owners in an easy “yes/no” survey format, and links them to your existing controls to be documented as evidence along the way.
- LogicManager’s One-Click Compliance AI searches through your existing library of IT controls, policies and procedures and suggests which ones to leverage for demonstrating alignment with ISO 27001, reducing internal labor costs of your certification process.
- Deploy automated testing that measures your IT governance program against ISO 27001 to provide evidence of your alignment to the best practices over time.
- Through our Event Management functionality, tie any information security incident directly to the risks, vendors, policies or controls that it’s associated with to uncover the root cause and prevent recurrence.
- Personalize LogicManager home screens to simplify the complex process of achieving an ISO 27001 certification by bringing your IT team directly to the information they need, such as a readiness dashboard or their list of open tasks.
- Use our Reporting & Dashboard tools to visualize control deficiencies, historical results of ISO 27001 alignment, readiness summaries, testing calendars, and more to continually improve your program.
* ISO requires proof of purchase before LogicManager is able to load the requirements into your environment.
Achieve ISO Certification with LogicManager
Streamline your processes
LogicManager enables process automation throughout the certification lifecycle. From the initial policy reviews to more technical evidence collection, LogicManager takes away the guesswork of when something needs to be done.
Gain the ERM advantage
While an ISO certification may focus on its specific domain, the work that goes into inevitably spans the full enterprise. Whether that’s the due diligence you’ve conducted on technical partners to in-person services, the policies you’ve enacted not just in IT but across the enterprise, ISO certs are made easier when silos aren’t taking up space in your business.
Maintain easy-to-access documentation
Keep a full audit trail of any and all work done within the platform. When a policy was created, reviewed, and approved. What function is governed by which policy. What applications help enforce which policies. All these relationships, once documented within LogicManager, are easy to report and present to auditors.
What is an ISO Certification?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an independent, non-governmental organization that provides standards across countless elements. ISO 27001 is one of the most widely recognized standards on a global scale for IT governance professionals because it demonstrates to other organizations that your organization values information security; it provides requirements for an Information Security Management System, enabling organizations to manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted by third parties. An ISO 27001 certification is valid for three years after it is achieved, so maintaining best practices and continually improving your IT Governance program to keep alignment is critical.
Nowadays, regardless of the industry, your business operates in or the services that you provide, Information Security matters. There have unfortunately been countless scandals across all industries resulting from compromised information, and with the continued innovation in everything from payments (card taps, mobile phones, etc.) to processing, to the integration of platforms, Information Security must be an integral component of your organization in order to avoid a data breach.
Request a Free DemoLearn How LogicManager’s ISO Compliance Tools Can Help Transform Your Risk Management Program
Speak with one of our risk specialists today and discover how you can empower your organization to uphold their reputation, anticipate what’s ahead, and improve business performance through strong governance.