Vendor Onboarding Software
What is Vendor Onboarding and Supplier Onboarding Software?
As organizations gather information about potential vendors and suppliers, the vetting, validation and onboarding process is crucial. Organizations must evaluate the third parties’ capabilities as well as their risk levels before they take them on. The new vendor onboarding process builds the foundation of lasting business relationships with third parties.
The vendor onboarding and supplier onboarding process can be a lengthy process made up of complex tasks that span across the enterprise, requiring input, review, and approvals from multiple departments. However, following a new vendor onboarding process template enables you to seamlessly meet both business needs and security and compliance requirements.
What Are the Benefits of a Vendor Onboarding Checklist Template?
When various departments are involved in the vendor onboarding process, it can be laborious to develop efficient workflows and communication. Finance works on budgetary matters, compliance checks that relevant requirements are met, and IT conducts an in-depth technical review of the vendor’s suitability. Oftentimes, two or more departments are collecting similar or overlapping information. Vendor onboarding checklist templates outline the critical areas and risks that organizations need to evaluate as they take on new third parties.
Implementing a new vendor onboarding process with vendor onboarding checklists ensures that all important questions are top of mind. What business objective does this vendor help achieve? Is there already a vendor performing these services? Does the vendor align with internal policies and meet external regulations? What sensitive information will the vendor access? Automating the vendor and supplier onboarding process enables organizations to seamlessly identify the potential risks a vendor may have, and take the appropriate steps for remediation.
LogicManager’s Vendor and Supplier Onboarding Software:
- Online Form Submittal: LogicManager supplier onboarding software enables vendors to submit important forms and documentations directly to your organization’s site.
- Automated Workflow: Route documents to the appropriate person with LogicManager’s automatic reminders and notifications to engage key individuals in the vendor review and approval process.
- Visibility and Automation Rules: Streamline your vendor management questionnaire to only display applicable fields using visibility rules. Trigger additional actions based on robust business logic engine.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Generate reports on anything from the status of requested vendors to a vendor catalog for business users to review available products and services from third parties.
- Centralized Library: Store important documents and forms in one centralized document repository. LogicManager’s version control feature enables organizations to download updated documents with changes.
- Due Diligence Checklists: Follow pre-built vendor onboarding checklists to ensure that potential suppliers meet internal policies and external regulations.
Get this solution.
If you’re already a LogicManager customer, you can contact your advisory analyst to activate this plugin! If you’re new to LogicManager, you can request a personalized demo to get a better overall look at new vendor onboarding software.
- Supplier Onboarding and Vendor Onboarding Software and ChecklistsLogicManager Analyst Team2019-06-12T12:00:11-04:00
- Contract Review ChecklistBernie Lapierre2019-02-26T11:34:16-05:00
- User Access Governance Software and TemplateLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-26T09:47:20-04:00
- Supply Chain ManagementBernie Lapierre2019-02-26T11:33:19-05:00
- OSHA ComplianceLogicManager Analyst Team2018-08-10T11:41:17-04:00
- Vendor Due Diligence Checklist and QuestionnaireBernie Lapierre2019-06-20T11:28:06-04:00
- Third-Party Risk AssessmentLogicManager Analyst Team2019-02-20T10:37:20-05:00
- Software Asset Management (SAM) Tools | LogicManager SAM SoftwareLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:17:14-04:00
- Mobile Banking Risk Assessment: Electronic Banking Examination ChecklistLogicManager Analyst Team2019-03-05T16:28:10-05:00
- SOC 2 Compliance ChecklistLogicManager Analyst Team2019-07-18T16:33:11-04:00