Based on the RIMS Risk Maturity Model best practice framework, we provide actionable steps for maturing your ERM program.
LogicManager’s Enterprise Risk Management software helps universities and educational institutions of all sizes maintain reputation and build value, all while exposed to a range of regulatory and public review.
To keep aligned with goals and strategic imperatives, those in the education industry must seek program improvement, efficiently manage internal operations and remain in compliance with a wide range of regulations; FERPA, HIPAA, pre-grant rules, post-grant rules and other Federal regulations and educational standards.
With LogicManager’s integrative, centralized education risk management software, universities are able to standardize and aggregate their systems to increase business performance and maintain both brand and outcome of the university.
- Use risk assessments to identify, score and track the often cross-silo nature of risk, be it reputational, operational, financial, etc.
- Manage FERPA, HIPAA and other compliance mandates with built-in libraries of requirements, standards, etc. See our compliance software.
- Report and track progress over time; record and track metrics, performance standards, etc.
- Implement environmental health and safety solutions to operational issues.
- Track governance objectives with IRM software.
LogicManager’s ERM Charter provides organizations the foundation and framework needed to build an ERM program.
Leverage the NIST Cybersecurity Framework as a tool for effectively managing surprises.
Our dedicated team monitor regulations for changes and clarifications, automatically updating content and notifying those involved.
See it in Action!
Founded with a focus on customer satisfaction, risk management expertise, and cost effective innovation, LogicManager is the leading provider of ERM software.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to see a live demonstration of our risk management software for universities, or request a pricing quote.