A holistic, risk-based approach to manage the processes, resources and risks of your organization’s supply chain.
Energy and utility organizations face a variety of strategic issues that require risk-based decision making. Such issues include energy alternatives and distribution, financial risk, expectations from Standard & Poor’s, reducing accidents and injuries, losses to plant and equipment, spillages, and an increasing list of regulatory mandates.
With LogicManager’s Enterprise Risk Management software, risk management in the energy industry becomes easier. Companies can incorporate best practice methodologies into their ERM program that allow them to accomplish strategic goals, and prevent disasters in energy risk management.
- Prioritize entity-wide controls (SOX) and business continuity
- Manage your energy risk management process to facilitate inspections, risk analysis, business operations, audits and resolution of findings.
- Protect your customers, employees and shareholders through good governance with IRM software.
- Bring together risk management, compliance, business continuity, incident management and continuous performance improvement.
- Meet all legal requirements from organizations like ISO and OSHA with our EHS software solution.
Make sense of OSHA compliance by building a road map for a safe and healthy organization.
Track the origins of all your resources and meet disclosure requirements to maintain SEC compliance.
Our dedicated team monitor regulations for changes and clarifications, automatically updating content and notifying those involved.
See it in Action!
Founded with a focus on customer satisfaction, risk management expertise, and cost effective innovation, LogicManager is the leading provider of ERM software.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to see a live product demonstration, or request a pricing quote.